Morepro HM08 Smartwatch
Morepro HM08 Smartwatch
- Dress you up! A design combining jewelry and a fitness tracker. Take straps in different styles and colors. Find the style that moves you.
- 24/7 Blood Pressure & Heart Rate: Understand your resting heart rate and blood pressure trends with FITVII 24/7 Heart rate and blood pressure monitoring watch. Provide data support for your exercise planning. (Only for encouraging a healthy lifestyle, not for medical use.)
- Blood Oxygen: FITVII fitness tracker can measure your blood oxygen saturation and help you understand your physical state. Great for high-intensity workouts and sports like marathons and gym workouts.
- Sleep Tracking: Better sleep can power your days. Track your time in light and deep sleep to better understand your sleep quality each night.
- Track all-day activity: Your steps, distance, and calories burned will automatically count and record.
- Smart Functions: An easy-to-use activity fitness tracker with 7 sports modes and various intelligent features. DIY watch face, call and message notifications, weather, drinking and sedentary reminder, alarm clocks, music control, and female menstruation period reminder.
- Compatibility: FITVII Slim Fitness tracker compatible with Android 5.0 & iOS 10 and above smartphones with Bluetooth 4.0, but is not compatible with PC, iPad, or Tablet. One full charge gives up to 7-10 days of working time. (varies with use and other factors)
Get notifications of incoming calls, text notifications, and other APP messages, such as SMS, SNS, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other apps. Don't worry about missing any important messages from social apps.
HM08 records and predicts the female menstrual cycle and sends smart notifications reminders with the female period tracking system. The feature can be used as a timely reminder of the user’s different physiological states, this is the best cared for females.
24/7 HR Monitoring
- 24/7 Blood Pressure Monitoring
- SPO2 Monitoring
- Sleep Monitoring
- 7 Sports Modes
- IP68 Waterproof
- Female Health reminder
- Music Control
- DIY Watch face
- Remote Camera
- Daily activity tracking(steps, distance, and calories burned)
- Call, text & app notifications &Store information
- Brightness Adjustment
- Sedentary reminder
- Countdown & stopwatch
- DIY watch face
- Light up the screen by rotating your wrist
- Do not disturb
- Find Device
- Find Phone
- Real-time Weather
- Save Power
- Family Account Mode
- Imperial & Metric Settings
- Light up the screen by rotating your wrist
|Screen Size||1.47 Inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)|
|Battery life||7-10 days|
|Charging time||About 2 hours|
|Charging method||Magnetic charging stand|
|Support||Android 5.0 & iOS 10 and above, not compatible with PC, iPad, or Tablet.|
- 1*HM08 Smartwatch
- 1*HM08 Charger
- 1*HM08 Screen Protector
- 1*HM08 User Manual
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90-day guarantee.
- We have Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
I really like all the information that this watch provides. It would be helpful if the enclosure gave better information on setting up the watch.
Have had the watch almost a month. Most features seem great, however the sleep monitoring is not that great. I sleep different times of the day and most of my sleep does not register correctly. The monitoring does not begin until 9:30pm, which is useless for me since I've already been asleep for a few hours prior to that. Can not find a setting that will allow sleep to be monitored whenever I fall asleep. Rethinking this choice now.
o far, so good. I've only used this for a few days, but am pretty impressed! First off, I think they sent a gold colored watch face for my pink band, but it's not that noticeable. I wondered how it could measure BP without pumping up, but apparently there is something new called pulse arrival time (PAT) that measures time and/or strength between a heartbeat and the time it reaches your wrist as a pulse. It's seeming pretty accurate. Same with oxygen and HR. Weather measurement is off. I tried the sleep monitoring one night and that seemed pretty good too. I usually have an 1.5-hr intermission during sleep in the middle (hate it, but that's the way it is). It picked up a 30 min awake time surrounded by light sleep instead. I'm usually watching TV during that time, so I think I was awake. No biggie. I saw that I'm getting the deep sleep required. Steps seemed spot on when going straight continually, maybe not as good when turning around. I haven't tried the different activities' counts, but found when I rode my exercise bike, the watch did not pick it up as steps. I'm older and not great with newer technology, but eventually did sort out most of the app and settings. Tricky for old fingers to get the band on, but I did. Then realized I needed to charge it first and couldn't find any holes. By luck, when maneuvering it, the swinging cable attached itself to the magnets on the back of the watch. LOL. The Q&As here helped me along (thanks, fellow shoppers). I'm still getting the swiping directions down to find things on it. For those who can't find how to change metric to imperial, you do it through the app on your phone. There are three tabs in the app at the bottom of the screen that bring up a host of selections under Home, Device, and Mine. For some things to work, you need to provide permissions. IE, I had to allow access to SMS and WhatsApp to view text messages on the screen. Tiny to read, but neat technology. It throws out Hints if you're trying to set something up, but have not allowed specific permissions yet to do so. Now some of the things it asked permission for seemed out of bounds to me, and I refused. So I probably will never even try to put a picture on my watch, see my email there or phone calls. I did find a more pleasing face dial in their app library than the red/black or striped thing.
The watch functions very well and the size and comfort is really nice.
Being to be able to get text messages and know your phone is ringing is a great feature. If you have your sound turned down you get a vibration and message on screen. You still have to answer call on your phone, but if you don't want to answer you swipe the hang up.
Love the sleep monitoring and battery life is exceptional. Getting real time heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen level works great.
I've only had it a week but glad I pick this one. Definitely get alot of bang for what you pay.
I was surprised and wowed over all of the features. I was able to set it up in a day. I'm not sure how it will perform since I've had it for only 24 hours. The app drops the bluetooth connection often and I don't know how that affects the continuous tracking of my data.
The instructions were sparse and confusing. I wish the Youtube videos would show me how to set it up step by step instead of just showing all of the wonderful features. It would have saved me a lot of time and frustration.
In conclusion, this watch would be great for those who are curious about their health vitals. But if you're a typical senior, you would probably need someone to help you to set it up and show you how to make it work. If you can do that, you will really love this. But why not give it a try - it's pretty inexpensive.